- I have repented before God of my sins and surrendered my life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I publicly proclaim and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and that God raised Him from the dead. (Romans 10:9)
- Just as the Body of Christ is, at the same time, one Body composed of many members, I believe God is, at the same time, one essence expressed in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (John 1:1-14)
- I believe that I am a significant part of the body of Christ, but not more or less important than any other member (1Corinthians 12:14-24). God is not a respecter of persons (Acts 10:34). He is Love (1 John 4:8) and His love is equally shared with all of His creation. Because I know that pride goes before a fall, (Proverbs 16:18) I confess that I am no better than any other human being, no matter what church they attend or doctrine they follow.
- I believe that I should always act in love (1 Corinthians 13) and do my best to never speak negatively to others about any professing Christian. If I believe a wrong has been committed, I will follow the Biblical model of Matthew 18:15-17 in confrontation and accountability. This procedure will be followed in all cases where I believe a professing Christian has wronged me or behaved unethically in any way.
- I believe I am to be good to all, but especially to those who are of the household of faith (Galatians 6:10). This means that I am to support my brothers and sisters in the Lord first in the belief that a strong, cohesive body is a better witness and is better able to minister to non-believers.
- I believe that a percentage of all personal income I receive should go toward sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ. I will endeavor to always give the first fruits of all I receive back to the Kingdom of God. (Ezekiel 44:30)
- I believe that I should love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. I believe this is the first and great commandment. I should also love my neighbor as myself. My neighbor includes all people of every race, religion and creed. This includes Moslems, Jews, Hindus, Atheists, Agnostics, and professing Christians with different doctrinal beliefs than my own. (Matthew 22:37-39)
I believe that God and His Word are One in unity of purpose (John 1:1-5) and that The Holy Bible is complete (Rev 22:18-19). I believe that there are no additional books of Scripture and the Word of God is the Ultimate and Final Authority over all the affairs of God’s creation.
We proudly support KTLF Light Praise Radio